8.07.2014

Spanish Night


The other night, Joa took me to a wonderful birthday dinner! We went to a Spanish restaurant in Ginza. It was quite nice night and the last couple of days, no matter how hard I tried, I could not just not stop thinking about that night.
We chatted, we laughed, we ate as always. That was such an amazing night as always. We had wines and sherry. As you can imagine, lots of Spanish bubbles, wines and sherry. I come home around 11pm and passed out on the comfy couch.

Everything we tried was delicious. Spanish dishes are beautiful! Very blight and fresh! I love everything about Spanish cuisines. Perfectly well presented dishes are all tasty. They use the authentic very nice olive oil which we enjoyed so much. Thank you Joa, you are the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment